DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
How is the site performing for everyone? Is anyone still having issues?

I haven't noticed any disappearing posts in the past day so that's a good sign.

Reactions: JBS
Everything seems to be working great.

And I may not post all that much but it made me realize just how much i am on here reading about everyone and everything.

Thanks so very much JBS and the rest of the admins! Your work goes not unnoticed or unappreciated!

Edited to add i am using the app on my ipad. One thing that does happen and only in this app and only sometimes, is the "keyboard" switches to international language and there is about a 5 or 6 character delay from when i type them.

No idea if it is my 3 year old ipad or something with the app. Either way its not a huge deal, just thought i would mention it.

:)

Edited to add i am using the app on my ipad. One thing that does happen and only in this app and only sometimes, is the "keyboard" switches to international language and there is about a 5 or 6 character delay from when i type them.

I am working on updating the iOS app right now. Hopefully I can get it submitted to the App Store shortly and it will be approved within a couple of weeks or less.

It was working.... now it scrolls back up to the video ad. Very annoying. In fact it is doing it right now. But good job on getting everything else fixed

It was working.... now it scrolls back up to the video ad. Very annoying. In fact it is doing it right now. But good job on getting everything else fixed

What video ad? Can you get a screen shot of what it is doing?

Basically just all video ads.
I can try, I can take a video from my phone of the computer. Do you have an instagram that I could pm the video too? Or could I pm the video on here?

Right now all my ads are just picture ads of cars. Site is working fine at the moment. I will go back to studying and in a few minutes I will check to see if I am getting any video ads. I believe a few other people said they had this problem as well

Right now all my ads are just picture ads of cars. Site is working fine at the moment. I will go back to studying and in a few minutes I will check to see if I am getting any video ads. I believe a few other people said they had this problem as well

I did turn off all of the ads that expand to a larger size.

Site has been working fine the past hour or so... I'll keep you posted.

Started happening again... ever time i try to video it of course it stops.

JBS, when you are sure the gremlins are gone, is there any chance you can turn nationalities back on again, please? Sometimes where you are in the world makes a difference to the structure etc of gymnastics programs. As an Australian, things work quite differently here than they do in the US. Thanks!

JBS, when you are sure the gremlins are gone, is there any chance you can turn nationalities back on again, please? Sometimes where you are in the world makes a difference to the structure etc of gymnastics programs. As an Australian, things work quite differently here than they do in the US. Thanks!

They should be one now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back