ChalkBucket Site Upgraded: Please Watch For Errors

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

chalkbucket

Administrator
The site has been upgraded... please let me know if you are seeing any errors or having issues.

Progressive Insurance Gamer GIF by Progressive

It's back in the menu on the homepage... not in the forum menu right now.

THe site asks to be llowed to push notifications, when I click "no", it gives me the option to never be asked again, which is my preferred option. However it will ask again after a while (couple of weeks maybe?)

THe site asks to be llowed to push notifications, when I click "no", it gives me the option to never be asked again, which is my preferred option. However it will ask again after a while (couple of weeks maybe?)

I will look into this.

This is not technically a bug... but it is annoying... it does it to me too. It does this anytime the cache is cleared on a browser or you login on a new device as this setting is per device per browser.

Ok... I think I figured out a fix for this. Let me know if you see that banner again.

@JBS

I'm having a new issue with the site. Every time navigate to this screen:

It appears that I'm logged out. However, if I try to log in the site says that I'm already logged in. Similarly, if I go to "what's new" it reflects that I'm logged in.

This is on by my PC/firefox and my Iphone/safari.

@JPC13 Confirmed... having the same issue. I just turned on guest caching the other day to make the site faster for guests... doesn't seem to be working correctly.

@JPC13 I turned this off now... and cleared the site cache... clear your browser cache and then let me know if it still happens.

@JPC13 I have upgraded that plugin and turned it on again. Please let me know if you are having issues again.

This should be fixed.
Still seeing the bottom half of the p in "posts" cut off, but that's such a minor thing.

One other thing that is happening is that the ads appear over the alert menu making the menu unusable.

1674596154958.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Still seeing the bottom half of the p in "posts" cut off, but that's such a minor thing.

One other thing that is happening is that the ads appear over the alert menu making the menu unusable.

View attachment 8525

Ok... sorry... they were supposed to have fixed that already.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back