Skating & Gymnastics Spectacular

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnast_bre

So how many of you watched the Skating & Gymnastics Spectacular tonight? It was very artistic. Courtney McCool, Courtney Kupets and Nastia Liukin performed. They did great! ^.^

The "music" was so bad we turned it off. I get that it is supposed to be gym/skate lite, but seriously it is fluff with way too many howlers.

The "music" was so bad we turned it off. I get that it is supposed to be gym/skate lite, but seriously it is fluff with way too many howlers.
I turned it on but ended up napping through a good portion of it before turning on the UCLA vs. Utah meet online. I couldn't make out a word one of the singers was saying, not sure if that was the recording quality or if he really sounds all garbled like that. Cool that gymnastics got some exposure even if it was just fluff, it's just not my cup of tea. I much prefer actual gymnastics as opposed to just dancing around a piece of gymnastics apparatus :rolleyes:.

I turned it on with my daughter and agree that is was a little too much fluff. We only watched the last 30 minutes though so that was just enough for us. :) My dd enjoyed watching the high bar. We don't have any boys at our gym, so it was something she doesn't see very often.

Yeah Bog , that's a great site for seeing what scholarships are out there, who signed where, what's going on in college gymnastics...during the season there will be a lot of the links posted for the meets...or you can try going on the actual school site and sometimes they will have a feed as well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back