Parents So Sad for Little Bit

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If I am correct can you set up a youtube channel to only share the videos with people that you want so it's not open to the public? Like lets say you wanted to share with family and friends can you set it up that way?

Yes. You can set the Youtube account in various Privacy ways. You can set it to completely private where only you can watch your own videos or you can set it to a less strict option called "Unlisted" where you can email out the link to the people that you want to see the video. The video is unsearchable so you don't run the risk of random strangers finding the video like when the video is "Public".

I don't mean this in a rude way, but did you really think it would be okay to take her back there to watch? I'm not saying their behavior was right, but I wouldn't have expected anything different.

I think anyone whose been around gymnastics long enough knows this is how A LOT of coaches act when someone leaves their gym.

And with that said, the adults should have behaved like adults and I would take my money elsewhere...

just wanted to add... i also have been able to identify certain people from the CB based on videos, photos, scoers, ect. the internet is a scary place and you can never be to careful when it comes to posting information. i think this has been a good reminder for everyone you have to watch what you are posting. everyone can see it and it cannot be deleted off the internet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back