Off Topic So who's your favorite YouTube Celebrity?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Charlie the Unicorn!!! OkGo(treadmill guys), Flippy Cat, Mean Kitty aka. Sparta, Gummy bear(of the gummy bear song), and the Llama (of the llama song).

The Egg song is a big hit here, along with Salad fingers (very creepy and funny) Like Charlie the Unicorn teen boy loves smosh.

Why my daughter of course LOL.

I don't scan the You Tube that often to know who the Celebs are.

Charlie the Unicorn!!!

I introduced Nastia to Charlie yesterday.

That was a mistake. Fred gets annoying for sure... but it usually ends after 10 minutes.

ALL afternoon and evening, all i heard coming from the computer was "Come on CHarlie... where ya going Charlie... Charlie ....CHARLIE...... charlie...ChArLie.... "

AHHHHHHH!! Make it stop!! :D

I have yes. Nastia saw it... liked it...but then went back to Charlie and the Candy mountain..... Candy Mountain CHarlEEEEEE!! Shun the non-believer... SHunnnn Shunnnnnnnn-a.

LOL. You can't not laugh thinking about it.

CaptainValor. He does songs in American Sign Language. Geeky songs. (Lots of Jonathan Coulton. Note that "First of May" is not work or child safe). With LOADS of expression. They're absolutely fantastic.

Kids love Charlie the Unicorn - I'm not a fan.

they also love Fred - again, not a fan

We all love HappySlip and Moy Moy Palaboy

Charlie bit me is CLASSIC

I like some of the backwards comic stuff and where's mat

And we can't forget all our e-gym buddies!!:D:D

What the buck show!!! =D
community channel
fred
charlie
all videos of cute babies, laughing babies, babies doing cute things, etc (ie. charlie bit me, especially "serious baby...sometimes") =D
nica, and lizzy leduc

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back