DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Re-creating the social groups is going to be quite a process. Getting the threads / posts shifted over is pretty easy... but getting the members back takes some time. They each have to be re-invited back into the group.

If you were a moderator of one of the old groups and would like to help out by re-inviting all the members... please post here or PM me. I will...
  • Setup your social group
  • Transfer the threads / posts
  • Give you a list of the members / moderators
If you accidentally invite the wrong person... just let me know and I will remove the invite.

I will keep going on this... but alone... it will probably take me a month or so to get finished.

Re-creating the social groups is going to be quite a process. Getting the threads / posts shifted over is pretty easy... but getting the members back takes some time. They each have to be re-invited back into the group.

If you were a moderator of one of the old groups and would like to help out by re-inviting all the members... please post here or PM me. I will...
  • Setup your social group
  • Transfer the threads / posts
  • Give you a list of the members / moderators
If you accidentally invite the wrong person... just let me know and I will remove the invite.

I will keep going on this... but alone... it will probably take me a month or so to get finished.

I will be happy to help with any that I was a moderator on :)

I know I was a mod for homeschool And I think the Region 8 groups. Feel free to send me those lists and I will tackle the invites. Homeschool has more participation, so I would work on that one before the R8 group.

Also, I have been a long term member of L10 and I would love for that to get up and running quickly, with the season starting so if someone else doesn't step up for it and if you can make me a mod, I would do those invites as well

I’m the mod for USAIGC and Healthy Eating groups. I’ll help out however I can.

ETA: The healthy eating is an open group so I don’t think anyone needs to be invited. Anyone interested can just join.

So, are the social groups down now then? I was just looking for Xcel to check in and couldn't find it. Thanks for any info and thank you to everyone that keeps this site up. I am learning a lot on here and love the positive environment!

Got a couple more groups finished this morning... I will be contacting a few more of you today with directions to help out.

Got a couple more groups finished this morning... I will be contacting a few more of you today with directions to help out.

JBS, the posts from L10 private group are showing on my "new posts" and "recent posts" lists. I am just confirming that the group is still private and that the post show only on the members' lists. If that's the case - love it!

JBS, the posts from L10 private group are showing on my "new posts" and "recent posts" lists. I am just confirming that the group is still private and that the post show only on the members' lists. If that's the case - love it!

I am showing that you are currently a confirmed member of that group... they will only show up in those areas when someone is a member.

I had to fix a few other things... not to worry though... the social groups are still being worked on.

I think I was a mod in the level 6/7 group I will be happy to help out. I am also in region six and can help out in that one although I don’t think I am a moderator on that one.

Any news on the Xcel group? I realize this is a bear of a job and appreciate your work in keeping the forum going and getting the groups back!

If our lovely mods are busy, I'd be more than happy to help invite people back to the Xcel group. I'm really active in there and have lots of time on my hands in the evenings. If it's just that the tech side of stuff is tons of work, I'll patiently wait.

I've been a moderator on a lot of boards, and to a one, the people who owned/ran the back end barely found it to be worth the trouble. So thank you for this awesome place!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back