WAG Some news on Geddert himself - suspended

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I read some of this in another article. Horrifying. Dropping a gymnast 15 ft? Shoving them off the beam?!
I know. Beyond the lack of human decency, those actions are counterproductive. Gymnast is suffering an injury and can't perform, let's possibly hurt her more. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

What a disgusting piece of slime. And according to Lauren Hopkins (who runs the popular elite gym news site The Gymternet and has a surprising amount of insider info), when she was researching him back in 2013, he had people deleting evidence of anything as fast as they could go.

Dropping a gymnast from spotting ropes, throwing things at them, hitting them, and repeatedly insulting them is all legitimate abuse.

I have to say, the more I read about Twistars and Nasser, the more thankful I am for my dd's coaches. We might not be at the best gym in the country but my dd's coaches care about her as a person not just as a gymnast. I hope they know just how much I appreciate what good care they take of my little girl.

I have to say, the more I read about Twistars and Nasser, the more thankful I am for my dd's coaches. We might not be at the best gym in the country but my dd's coaches care about her as a person not just as a gymnast. I hope they know just how much I appreciate what good care they take of my little girl.
They would probably love to hear you say that! Most coaches only hear things when there is a complaint, so please send a note of gratitude!

Sounds like this article refers to the rumored 2013 legal trouble for Geddert at the end. I hope he has to pay everthing he has in settlements to the girls he abused.

The willful ignorance of some parents (commenting on other sites) who have kids at Twistars is just amazing. Basically ‘I didn’t see it, my kid is doing good, so whatever’.

It's not just at Twistars. I'm shocked to see this attitude amoung many parents.

Which other sites?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back