Parents Some wise words to us parents

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'd like to share this insightful article with all you fellow gym parents, particularly those who are new to this sport. It was not written for the gymnastics community but rather that of another sport. But, nearly all that is said rings true. We as gym parents can definitely use his advise in our everyday lives, through every practice and every meet. Steer away from these "don't"'s and you'll more likely to have a happy and satisfied gymnast for a long time to come.

Inside the Ski Racing Mind: Don'ts For Ski Racing Parents | Ski Racing

what a terrific article. thank you for sharing. i think we could all use a reminder every once in a while. very well written.

Great article! "Gymnastics" can definitely be substituted for "ski racing" in every instance and it fits perfectly.

1. Very relevant to some discussions we've been having here on CB lately. Thanks for sharing.
2. Man, I'm glad that my children are involved in nice, warm indoor pursuits! Ski racing? Brrrrrrrr!

That is an awesome article no matter what activity (sport or otherwise, even academics) our children are involved in. Thanks for posting it!

Great article. I have been putting together some thoughts, after reading a lot of posts on the CB, thoughts about the type of gym mom I want to be. So this was great.

What a WONDERFUL article! This should be mandatory reading for all parents! Can we sticky this one? Thanks for sharing it with us NotAMom!!!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back