Something wrong with achilles?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

klunt

Gymnast
After gym workouts and jumping on my tramp for a while both of my Achilles are tender to the touch, sometimes there is slight swelling. This could just be soreness but sometimes I can't even stand on my tiptoes on my left foot. Could this be a slight tear? I've been out for 2 weeks because of a wrist injury and during conditioning yesterday, I heard what sounded like a pop and it felt like someone flicked my left Achilles very hard. I'm like a big injury magnet :(

When it comes to tendon tears, there really isn't any precursor. They just snap and you're done.

Go see a doc.

After gym workouts and jumping on my tramp for a while both of my Achilles are tender to the touch, sometimes there is slight swelling. This could just be soreness but sometimes I can't even stand on my tiptoes on my left foot. Could this be a slight tear? I've been out for 2 weeks because of a wrist injury and during conditioning yesterday, I heard what sounded like a pop and it felt like someone flicked my left Achilles very hard. I'm like a big injury magnet :(

what is it with you and your ridiculous posts? and that other poster, just as bad. do you think that people here are magnets for your cow cookie posts? go to moveon.org. bye now.

This thread is closed for so many reasons.

Do not bring injuries to the CB, we cannot help. I cannot believe that anyone seriously believes that we can offer better medical advice than a doctor who can actual see and touch you.

If I felt a pop anywhere in my body I'd be off to the ER.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back