Sometimes all I can do is shake my head..lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Last week at practice she got her first "real" rip. She has had the blisters before that popped..and the corner would kinda come up. (a baby rip..lol). But last friday she comes home and tells me she got a rip. Im thinking..okie dokie..like her other ones she has had. She shows me her hand and she has a true blue rip. Granted its only pea sized..but she had one..lol.
She was talking about how she was afraid it would hurt tuesday when she went back to practice. I told her to tell her coach to tape it up for her for bars if it bothers her too much. She didnt say anything more of it tuesday and I didnt ask. Well tonight she comes home and tells me how "she did bars all week (she only goes two days a week..lol) and didnt have to have her hand taped. That it didnt hurt at all. That it got bigger tonight..and it even bled." (its now about 1/2 again the size it was before..but on her itty bitty hand..it looks pretty big). Anywho..after her "bragging session", after telling me "it even bled"..she purses her lips, reaches up with her left hand..flips her hair back off her shoulder and sashays off. Only to seconds later, fall down the first 3 steps to the stairs to the landing. Nothing like putting yourself back in your place...bahahaha. Kid drives me batty sometimes..but I love her.

woo-hoo! "It even bled". Gotta love it. My 7 y.o. DD finally got her first rip over the summer and I felt like we needed a party to celebrate, she was so darn excited. LOL.

Gym makes them so 'grow'd up'!! My 7yo thinks she can do anything because of gym....Did you hold back a chuckle when she tripped while running to make sure she was okay? Been there. Gym also makes them tough!!

She really is a character. After she fell..as I was on my way to see if she was okay...she jumps up, brushes her hair out of her face, smooths her shirt out..and says "Im okay"..and off she went. She is a mess...lol.
She has always been a pretty tough kid. Never really complains when she is sick, or is hurt. She's one of those that if it bothers her enough to mention it..its bad. But I have to say..being in gym has made her very independent..very confident..very driven..even if she is a bit full of herself. She deserves to be, as long as she is never mean about it I can deal with it...lol.

Anywho..after her "bragging session", after telling me "it even bled"..she purses her lips, reaches up with her left hand..flips her hair back off her shoulder and sashays off. Only to seconds later, fall down the first 3 steps to the stairs to the landing. Nothing like putting yourself back in your place...bahahaha. Kid drives me batty sometimes..but I love her.

bwahahahahah!!! That is TOO funny!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back