Off Topic Songs That Give You A Headache

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Alvin and The Chipmunks. Need I say more?
Fall Out Boy, annoys me, as well.

The JB could be semi-almost-bearable if their fans weren't so crazy! I said on Youtube once, "The jonas Brothers annoy me." and The girl came back with (I'm typing in chat so you can understand how they type) "wll ur jst jeluzz!". I'm like, Sure. I'm jealous of a mainstream crappy boy band. Okay, good to know. I just left it alone. It's not a battle worth fighting.

I kind of forgot Fall Out Boy even exists.

I don't even know what the Jonas Brothers are, apparently they are so popular I figure I must have heard them, but I really have no idea.

EVERYTHING John Mayer, whiny, emo, etc

Colby Callait (don't know if I spelled that right) Something about bubbles and nose tickling but I can't get past that because I'm put to sleep.

*****cat Dolls...if I said what I wanted to about them I'd get banned from the forums. They need to put some clothes on and try using big girl words in their lyrics.

The disney batch of pop tartlets...everything has already been said there.

Jessica Simpson- Terrible pop star that doesn't need to 'go country' just because her man is from Texas. Reinventing yourself based off of your boyfriend is fail. Why do I think this? Because she can't start a song without blubbering about that and the fact that she's actually totally originally like from the lone star state. GO COWBOYS *teehee* I'm dating Tony Romo now here's a song for y'all....oy.

Jennifer Lopez...'jenny from the block' and 'my love don't cost a thing' must be written from parallel universe Jennys life. Her backstage demands and self admitted celebrity must-have oddities defy belief in her songs, and are therefore pointless. I doubt she writes her own songs, so her handlers should first get a clue before tossing a song her way.

That's all I can think of on the fly.

Ditto to all of this !!!! Esp. John Mayer - stop whining already!!!

Here is a new one. I can't handle any songs with barking dogs. Yes I know prople like them and they get people pumped, but I want to go run and hide.

I absolutely detest Flower of Scotland. Yes, I know it is the national anthem but it quite possibly the most depressing and mournful song ever. Can we not have Scotland the Brave or something fast paced?

John Michael Montgomery's "The Little Girl." Yay Jesus! Atheists are drunks/druggies who abuse their children!:mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad: That song is SO offensive.
Nickelback. Really? They have more than one song?
"Before He Cheats." Psycho b**** alert!

John Michael Montgomery's "The Little Girl." Yay Jesus! Atheists are drunks/druggies who abuse their children!:mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad: That song is SO offensive.
Nickelback. Really? They have more than one song?
"Before He Cheats." Psycho b**** alert!

I love "Little Girl". It makes me cry.

I hate, hate, hate Nickleback. So annoying.

Haha, agreed about Before He Cheats.

I strongly dislike Air Supply. *Shudders*

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back