WAG Sophia State Meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

"Good enough" is an understatement, and "mess" does not describe what looked to me to be a beautiful bar routine. Congrats!!

Reactions: sce
Well the day my daughter's bars look like this mess, I will celebrate....because I don't ever see it happening. That was amazing! And congrats for regionals. :)

Nice job! She is so much fun to watch.

On an unrelated note, what program do you use to do the movies? I so want to do that but have not found a program that I like

If you want to see something special look up Sophia's you tube channel and look for her level 4 and 5 routines. She was cute and precise at the same time. Her twin pigtails bounced along with her elegant skills.

Do you have a link? I found many results for
"Sophia gymnastics."

She really is amazing to
Watch. I have been on here a short time and have watched a few of her videos. You should be very proud! How old is she?

Her mom is public with her name so I will share it. Look for Sophia Groth on You Tube. You might be able to find links on CB archives. LoveofU, has been sharing videos with us for years. She was so cute! Now she is elegant but you could see her attention to detail even at the beginning.

Click on the title of the above video and it takes you youtube. Click on the channel name and you can get to the other videos. So amazing to see her journey.

Sorry to hear that she hit her toes on the bar, ouch! Glad she is okay. The rest of the routine was wonderful and the rest of the meet phenomenal. Hope regionals and nationals both go well for her.

I agree! I think my daughter would love to have that kind of mess on bars. It has always been her struggle.

The comment about it being a "mess" was because her warmup was beautiful and watching the routine was terrifying..why the drop before the first Jaeger, is she hurt from her feet hitting the bar, why is the PAK so loose...all these questions and it was the first event....so hours to wait to talk to her not knowing if something was wrong or it just was a weird event. I know that even with mistakes she is blessed with good form and is very very lucky to have that ability. I also know that she is very hard on herself and as a mom hate to see her struggle and not know why. AND ALSO because she is normally so clean to have people commenting and asking for 4 hours (the whole session) what happened when I had NO idea. I didn't mean to imply that her struggle was any worse than anyone elses.

Just beautiful gymnastics!! Congrats on the winning the state beam title and also for making regionals!! Best wishes!!

The comment about it being a "mess" was because her warmup was beautiful and watching the routine was terrifying..why the drop before the first Jaeger, is she hurt from her feet hitting the bar, why is the PAK so loose...all these questions and it was the first event....so hours to wait to talk to her not knowing if something was wrong or it just was a weird event. I know that even with mistakes she is blessed with good form and is very very lucky to have that ability. I also know that she is very hard on herself and as a mom hate to see her struggle and not know why. AND ALSO because she is normally so clean to have people commenting and asking for 4 hours (the whole session) what happened when I had NO idea. I didn't mean to imply that her struggle was any worse than anyone elses.
You're always so humble as a parent! I always love that you post all events, all season, warts and all, showing her growth and struggles. It's rare you see a gymnast's story play out that way. Usually a parent only posts the best of the best routines online giving an illusion of perfection with no struggle. And actually... thanks for doing it that way!! I much prefer seeing the reality of her hard work. It's inspirational, and helps illustrate success isn't linear, and mistakes are okay. And it makes me root for her even more!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back