WAG Sophia Update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

looking good! she's going to be so awesome in college.

out of curiosity, will there come a time in her JO career when the coaches will stop upgrading skills in order to minimize the risk of injuries and just concentrate on skills which she will end up using in college?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-share_video_user&v=bprWwPpM3jQ

Nice meet! Gaining consistency and attempted her Yurchenko 1.5. Landed a nice triple twist on floor! Got to see Lily compete and she was so perky and fun
Your daughter was amazing!!! Is the lily you are referring to my DD??? If so thank you!! Still can't believe that she won the all around for her age group and was 4th all around for all level 10s...beat out by 3 amazing chows girls!!!!

looking good! she's going to be so awesome in college.

out of curiosity, will there come a time in her JO career when the coaches will stop upgrading skills in order to minimize the risk of injuries and just concentrate on skills which she will end up using in college?
HMMM not sure about when that will happen. You have to balance safety with avoidance of boredom and getting stale I imagine. She had the capacity to do more so she is. I know she wants more on floor and would like to do a double yurchenko someday. We will see...still 3 years to go!

Wow, that triple twist! Thanks for sharing. It is always fun to see her progress. She is an amazing young woman.

HMMM not sure about when that will happen. You have to balance safety with avoidance of boredom and getting stale I imagine. She had the capacity to do more so she is. I know she wants more on floor and would like to do a double yurchenko someday. We will see...still 3 years to go!
What's nice about where she is, is that there is nor rush on the new skills. She can work things and compete the ones that are ready sicne she ahs enough difficulty as is.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back