Splits Challenge during April and May!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

christie_d

An exciting Splits Challenge during April and May 2008!Hi! In April and May, The Facebook Splits Challenge group is giving your team the opportunity to win some great prizes for your gymnastics club (which includes gold trophy icons for the all the winner's Facebook pages and a great money prize for your gmnastics club!). To enter your team in the contest, visit the Facebook Splits Challenge group, and write a message on our group wall with :

-The name of your club/team
-The number of people in your team who will be competing for the best splits (you can have up to 30 people in your team, the minimum number of people is 5)
-Which categories your team will be entering in (there are 14 categories to enter, and the more categories that each team enters, the better chance you have of winning!)

The competition is open from now until May 31st. The winning team will be announced on May 31st 2008. Enjoy the contest and good luck to everyone!

wait how do you tell if you won or not.. are people going to come into our gym?? im confused, but i'll probably enter in my team!! yayy

hello gymnasticsbabie..to enter the contest, i't's really easy :) ..

....you need to sign up to facebook and join the Facebook Splits Challenge group :) I'm an administrator of the group, so you'll be able to write to me with your team's entries...

...the categories are listed and you enter your team's name, the number of people in your team that would like to compete, and the categories your team would like to enter (there are 14 different categories). The team that has the best splits in the most categories will win the contest, but we are unable to come to your gym. You can enter between 5 and 30 people in your team to compete!! You can keep adding entries from now until May 31st. It will be a really exciting contest. The winners are announced on Facebook, and there are plenty of great prizes to win :)

Christie

The Splits Challenge in 2009!

An exciting Splits Challenge from May to August 2009!

Hi! From May through until August 2009, The Facebook Splits Challenge group is giving you the opportunity to win some great prizes. You can choose to do left, right and middle splits (and even oversplits). To enter in the contest, visit the Facebook Splits Challenge group, and write a message on our group wall! :

The winners will be announced in late August 2009. Enjoy the contest and good luck to everyone!

Awww. Too bad, I don't have facebook/am not allowed to have facebook. I probably would get hooked (just like on Chalkbucket, haha), so I guess that it's best I don't have facebook. Oh well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back