Splits problem

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

pi-xx

Gymnast
Hi everyone !

First,i don't know if this topic is appropriate in this forum but i hope it does !
I wanted some testimony from you guys because , i got my front split ( good leg) 6 months ago, and even though i stretch frequently ( 3 times a week approximatively, sometimes more ) i still don't feel really comfortable in it as i am in my straddle split for exemple. The problem is that i don't seem to progress, the pain did reduce but it's not like confortable as i thought it would be

Is there a point where my front split is gonna be painless ? because i sometime feel like i'm not progressing despite my efforts. Is this something that is happening to some of you ? let me know what you think :)

I have both my right and left splits all the way down but still feel a little bit of pain when doing them. So I'm not sure that they ever become painless but they do become way less painful!

For me, it improved when i had oversplits onto my bed ( about 1 meter high). I also have the luck of being natural flexible, so i got it after 2 days of trying with my good leg, and about a month with my bad leg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back