Spoiler Alert Warning Ef Results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Romania takes gold with Sandra Izbasa! Beautiful routine.
Shawn takes silver, Nastia bronze. Shawn was brilliant, it was a shame. She looks quite happy though. Cheng Fei fell on her front twisting pass- looks gutted. Fell on a vault as well, but got bronze there. Poor Anna Pavlova- she went when the judges weren't ready, beautiful vault but got 0.00.

Women's Floor final:
1. Sandra Isbasa (ROM) 15.650
2. Shawn Johnson (USA) 15.500
3. Nastia Liukin (USA) 15.425
4. Jiang Yuyuan (CHN) 15.350
5. Ekaterina Kramarenko (RUS) 14.975
6. Diane Dos Santos (BRZ) 14.975
7. Cheng Fei (CHN) 14.550
8. Anna Pavlova (RUS) 14.125

Women's vault final:
1 Hong Un Jong (Prk) 15.650 points Gold
2 Oksana Chusovitina (Ger) 15.575 Silver
3 Fei Cheng (Chn) 15.562 Bronze
4 Alicia Sacramone (US) 15.537
5 Ariella Kaslin (Swi) 15.050
6 Carlotta Giovannini (Ita) 14.550
7 Jade Barbosa (Brz) 14.487 8 Anna Pavlova (Rus) 7.812

Last edited by a moderator:
This hasn't aired yet by me! Could you maybe change the title to "Floor EF-spoiler alert" ?

Wow...I sort of feel for Shawn being the "bridesmaid" again, but it's awesome that other athletes who have always been 2nd through 5th at Worlds finally hit and get recognition.

I'm disappointed in Pavs, but it looks like her lot in life is to be tragic.

My heart breaks for Shawn (even though I also have a tremendous amount of respect and am proud she is there representing our country) ... you can feel her disappointment as she graciously stands in wait for her silver.

As for Pavs, she is a gymnastic goddess - she has much to be proud of, I hope that this is what she feels as she looks on into her future.

Wow...I sort of feel for Shawn being the "bridesmaid" again, but it's awesome that other athletes who have always been 2nd through 5th at Worlds finally hit and get recognition.

I'm disappointed in Pavs, but it looks like her lot in life is to be tragic.

Haha this post is so true.

I was kind of disappointed knowing the results ahead of time and then watching it. If I hadn't known, for sure I would have thought Shawn had it right up until the end when the score was flashed. As it was after I watched I was all "maybe I misunderstood! Maybe this isn't tru...oh." So sad.

I really have an extreme burning desire to know how Anna went before the signal, but I didn't even watch that part so I'm really left with no concept of how such an error could possibly occur. I assume there must be some legit undertone to it, but that SUCKS.

They didn't even SHOW Ana going. They went to a commercial, then came back, and said "speaking of freezing..." we know the rest. I was so insanely annoyed.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HqW4YLrx0Lk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HqW4YLrx0Lk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Anna's vault and floor

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back