SPOILER ALERT!! Women's team Final starting!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Coming late to the party (was at the gym this morning, of course!)...missed vault for USA - guess I'll have to watch it on NBC tonight. Victoria Moors was really beautiful on floor!

Edit: Just saw replay of Gabby's vault - awesome! Wow!

I don't know what's more stressful....watching live or watching it tonight when I know the results! How will I get anything done today?!

BTW, Canada's leos are beautiful!

Also, I noticed Gabby and Jordyn both lost at least a tenth on their scores from prelims. Does anyone know what Kyla's score was?

So true...I can't stand the constant commentary! Though right now I wish I could show all four events at once!
The BBC are talking most of the time, but they're actually naming the skills as they do them rather than yammering on about miscellaneous opinions. For someone who can't name all the elite skills, it's nice to know what they're called and what's being done.

The BBC are talking most of the time, but they're actually naming the skills as they do them rather than yammering on about miscellaneous opinions. For someone who can't name all the elite skills, it's nice to know what they're called and what's being done.
Hmmm...I must be watching a different feed?? I guess it's NBC, now that I look at it! Should I switch?!! Can you post the link here? Without my daughter home, I'm at a loss on many of the skills, actually!! Alas, she's at practice!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back