Parents Spreadsheet that shows...recruits?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Traci

Proud Parent
Hey,
I have seen somewhere a spreadsheet that shows the current list and future lists for college gymnastics teams. Does anyone know where it is?????????

Thanks!

Hey,
I have seen somewhere a spreadsheet that shows the current list and future lists for college gymnastics teams. Does anyone know where it is?????????

Thanks!

collegegymfans.com is the absolute best source for what you are looking for. They go out several years in their recruit section and even project the number of spots that colleges will have available each year.

I am just blown away by all of this information on one spreadsheet! That would take forever to put together. I was feeling like a total slacker as a parent for a minute there ;) Thank you very much for sharing this very valuable resource. Do you happen to remember where you found it?

collegegymfans.com is the absolute best source for what you are looking for. They go out several years in their recruit section and even project the number of spots that colleges will have available each year.
they are routinely behind on updating their commits. The googledoc is updated more often and has everything on one easy to read page. Now, If I want to just go down a list of all the schools in one year, collegegymfans is great!

Last edited:
This is from ncaagymnews.com
They have LOTS of information- you can put a school in the search and find all the articles about that school as well as links to rosters, etc. This google doc is linked on their website under the recruiting or scholarships info. I will say that they do not completely keep up with everything though. I know it is missing some girls that are Freshman this season and while they try to keep track of scholarships with the highlighting it is not always accurate, but it is the best source of info in one place out there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back