starting gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

im turning 15 next september and want to start gymnastics that summer is it too late for me,i want to compete and one day go to the olympics,im a hardworker and i wont ever give up i will be commited to only gymnastics and school it has a gymnastics training facility that offer mens gymnastics and im going to take just let me know whats the possible chance i can make it if im flawless and do everything right....:eek::eek::):)

It's not too late to start gymnastics or persue any dream you have but you have to be realistic. Olympics - only 6 girls go and usually they have been doing gymnastics since they could walk, spend 40 hours a week or more in the gym, parents are in debt up to their eyeballs to pay for the coaching, homeschooling, and everything else that goes with it.

Every girl who does gymnastics has the Olympic dream and anything could happen but being a realist you have a better chance of looking to be on your High School team if they have one and maybe making a college team and getting a scholarship. That is my DD's "Olympic Dream" Scholarship money and having fun doing it.

In the end it should be about loving the sport, working hard and having a ton of fun while doing it. If you have that who know what will come your way. Go for it and just have fun

It's not too late to start gymnastics or persue any dream you have but you have to be realistic. Olympics - only 6 girls go and usually they have been doing gymnastics since they could walk, spend 40 hours a week or more in the gym, parents are in debt up to their eyeballs to pay for the coaching, homeschooling, and everything else that goes with it.

Every girl who does gymnastics has the Olympic dream and anything could happen but being a realist you have a better chance of looking to be on your High School team if they have one and maybe making a college team and getting a scholarship. That is my DD's "Olympic Dream" Scholarship money and having fun doing it.

In the end it should be about loving the sport, working hard and having a ton of fun while doing it. If you have that who know what will come your way. Go for it and just have fun

hi cher, there has been a change. it's now only 5.

hi cher, there has been a change. it's now only 5.

Even better! Now not only will thousands of young talented gymnasts fight for these 5 spots, the old olympians will be there pressing toward yet another medal at their dream that they already acomplished. why the change?

Well, I'm confused, in your other thread you are doing double arabians and triple twists...

okay...you gotta stop now ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you're harming my eyes.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back