State meet Sat. 8 AM

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kevchriswilli

Proud Parent
If anyone could spare any fairies this week, we sure could use some. Jordan has Level 7 state meet this Sat at 8 AM. She is in such a tough group. We had a judge come in today...and it wasn't that great... so we are hoping she will take what the judge told her and turn it around. :) Fingers crossed for her staying on the beam....lol..

Sending Jordan all the "Taking it all in" fairies and a few "velcro feet" fairies, they work very nicely for beam issues.

Seriously though, hope she has a great meet and you all have a great time supporting your talented DD.

Wishing your dd the best of luck! She is a beautiful gymnast and I hope that she shines at the State meet!

Hope mom can make it through the meet too - States is so stressful, this will be me next weekend, so I feel for you. :grouphug:

"Velco Feet" faries - I like that!

DD is also competing Saturday at 8:00 am (last meet before States), so those fairies better plan on working hard!

Good Luck to your DD! I hope she has a great States!

OHHH! HUUGGGSSS to you both! Have a GREAT meet! Maybe I'll drag dd to that meet, it's not far from us, & I'd like to see some of the L7's from around here! :)

I meant to post you a message. Back in the middle of February, someone in my DD's gym was talking about this GREAT gymnast that they like to watch on youtube. I think new videos had just been posted. They said it was this girl named Jordan Williams. I thought, Hey, I know who that is! She makes her daughters watch her videos because she is so great.

Just so you know Jordan has some fans in Maryland!

that is so funny.. I will tell her.....she will get a kick out of it. I started posted her there for her grandparents back in Missouri after we moved here. Level 7 has been the toughest so far for her. There are so many great girls in her group! I just keep thinking one more meet and then we are done for a while. It has been such a long season for us. Thanks for the comments!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back