State's this weekend

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Anyone who can spare some fairies. DD has her Rookie 1 State Meet on Saturday. She missed her L3 State Meet in the fall (broke her arm) so she has not been to State's before.

She has several in her group from her previous meet where she scored a 9.3 on floor and got 9th place out of 11 - so I am a little worried that there will be some disappointment around the corner.

She could use all the straight arm and leg fairies you guys can muster !!!!

straight, straight, straight, we are thinking straight for her!!!!!:)
Hope she does great and you are pleasantly surprised at states!
DD had hers this weekend and we did much better than we expected (except for that darn beam!)

Anyway...good luck to her!

Good Luck to your DD. My DD is in the same meet in Angier right? I hope they both has the straight leg fairies helping them out! LOL
This is our 1st State Meet I am nervous as can be but she seems to be calm as a cucumber.

Good luck to your dd at her very 1st State Meet! Tell her to just enjoy it and be proud she is even there! And Mom, don't look at who's competing against her ahead of time, it'll make you go mental! Just a friendly reminder from someone who can really obsess! Hope you are able to enjoy the day as well! Sending all the tightness fairies your way! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back