stretches for flexibility? and how flexible are you?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I can do a needle sometimes, definitely a scorpion. i can lie on my stomach and touch my feet to my head, do a chest stand. i can do bad leg and good leg splits and stand on one foot and bring my foot over my head etc. would you consider me really flexible?? and what are some really good stretches that you do? I do all kinds of different stretches. how flexible are you?

you are definitely flexible, are you double jointed? i don't know if theres anymore stretches you can do...id say if you have all your over spits you should stop. I know someone that can do a middle spit with each foot on a panel mat, its so gross.

I am not flexible. I'm less flexible in my wrists and ankles than average people that don't do gymnastics. I just do splits, calf, wrist, and shoulder stretches to maintain enough flexibility to do gymnastics. I don't even bother with my back very often anymore, that thing is like a rock. Stretching causes me sharp pain so it doesn't happen. Bless my super tight tendons. -_-

I do have my right and left leg splits and I'm a couple inches from my middles though. They've been the same for about 6 years. The only time they were better was when I lost all tone on my left after being in a walking boot for 8 months.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back