Parents Summer recital

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mom2kazkids

Proud Parent
Our gym had there recital this last weekend, team girls needed to make up floor and beam routines using their level skills, bars and vault were USGA routines. I uploaded DD on You Tube, please check it out and comment.

I was impressed, because we do not start to compete until Dec of this year.

Sorry about the quality, the sun was messing up the pictures. DD repeated bars because I missed the beginning.

Barb

YouTube - Level 4 gymnastics summer recital

Very cute----she seems to love doing floor!! Nice they could give the kids a break from doing the same old routines for a little while. Our compulsories start to compete in Sept. so not really any time in the summer for a recital.

How cute! Did she have fun making up her own routines? Looks like she has all her skills already...won't have any problems come December!

Thanks for sharing

Did she have fun making up her own routines?

Yes she did, one of the level 8's who graduated helped her with the beam routine, and she did the floor routine herself.

I am still amazed that she does have her all of her skills for level 4 already. From watching you tube and last years level 4's she does know the floor routine and most of the beam routine. The coaches plan to start teaching the routines at the end of summer, as many of the 4's don't have all their skills yet.

Barb

I loved the floor routine. I wish that could be the LV 4 routine instead of the one they currently use.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back