Parents summer training

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Daughter had a really hard time adjusting to training in the begining of the summer. Two weeks later she has turned into a different child she is so focused. Today she told when I picked her up that she told me she completed four bar routines for level 5. She said she did the whole routines correctly with straight arms on her kip made her squat on and jump to the high bar. She was so excited because she has struggled with bars in the past now they do bars everyday and she has the rips on her hands. She is obsessed with going next year to IGC so I told her if she did not complain about her rips I would give her 10 dollars for each one. She also has her front handspring on the floor good now , she has also struggled with this skill also so now she has all her level 5 skills. I have to wait about 3 months to see her compete them.

WTG!!!

My DD is working on the L7 skills and is getting stuck on the Giant.

Yeah! great job! nice to "see" you again. maybe we will run into each other at a meet. when does your season start? We usually start with the Judges cup on December. I know DD will be L5 for that meet.

Snowbound

Snowbound our first meet is usually in December. We did do the judges cup meet last year but our meets last year were different from the year before so I do not know if we will do it this year. Goood luck to your daughter I hope she gets to move up.

WTG!!!

My DD is working on the L7 skills and is getting stuck on the Giant.

Ditto for my DD!! Giants and the cast handstand are just giving her fits this summer. I KNOW she can compete w/o them, but it's really going to affect her bars scores! Oh well... maybe everything will "click" mid-season!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back