WAG Suni Lee Appreciation Thread!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The whole Auburn family to include my freshman DD who is on the team is super excited to have Suni arrive....the buzz around the team is really exciting and I think that it will shine a spotlight on the athletes on the team who may have been overlooked in the past because they didn't compete for some of the other NCAA teams....WAR EAGLE

The whole Auburn family to include my freshman DD who is on the team is super excited to have Suni arrive....the buzz around the team is really exciting and I think that it will shine a spotlight on the athletes on the team who may have been overlooked in the past because they didn't compete for some of the other NCAA teams....WAR EAGLE

How is S doing? Is she on campus yet? Please give us an update.

How is S doing? Is she on campus yet? Please give us an update.
She moved in the end of June and is finishing her "summer" mini mester this week and took two 3 credit classes. Psychology of Coaching and Ethics and should pull an A in both. She loves the voluntary practices, says strength and conditioning is a BEAST. Her room is adorable and she LOVES her roommate. The girls on the team have been amazing, helping with move in, bringing food when she had to quarantine due to a close contact with a Covid Positive student on campus. She adores Auburn and is getting so excited for season! She attended a Christian retreat for incoming freshman and made LOTS of new like minded friends which is great for her. Nice to have friends outside of the team as well as ON the team!!! I don't hear from her alot but enough to know she is thriving and working through a bit of homesickness etc. Very sure of her college choice and War Eagle! Nice that her sister who goes to Bama was able to drive down for a weekend visit...that HELPS a ton. She has already been asked if she was Suni, when a student found out she was a gymnast, they assumed she was that gymnast (both asian????) so that was fun. She is also looking forward to pizza parties with Suni LOL we will see!

She moved in the end of June and is finishing her "summer" mini mester this week and took two 3 credit classes. Psychology of Coaching and Ethics and should pull an A in both. She loves the voluntary practices, says strength and conditioning is a BEAST. Her room is adorable and she LOVES her roommate. The girls on the team have been amazing, helping with move in, bringing food when she had to quarantine due to a close contact with a Covid Positive student on campus. She adores Auburn and is getting so excited for season! She attended a Christian retreat for incoming freshman and made LOTS of new like minded friends which is great for her. Nice to have friends outside of the team as well as ON the team!!! I don't hear from her alot but enough to know she is thriving and working through a bit of homesickness etc. Very sure of her college choice and War Eagle! Nice that her sister who goes to Bama was able to drive down for a weekend visit...that HELPS a ton. She has already been asked if she was Suni, when a student found out she was a gymnast, they assumed she was that gymnast (both asian????) so that was fun. She is also looking forward to pizza parties with Suni LOL we will see!

Sounds like a great fit for her!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back