Suni on Dancing With The Stars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I thought she was already at college? I wonder if she’s already taking a leave?

The article says she will be taking classes online her first semester and practicing in LA, and then she’ll be back on campus by the time the competition season starts.

The article says she will be taking classes online her first semester and practicing in LA, and then she’ll be back on campus by the time the competition season starts.
Thanks! The article won’t load properly for me. I hope she does great!

I know she's a young superstar, but wow, do these gymnasts take a break after the Olympics?? She won gold and started college and now this...I'm amazed. I'd want to sit down and go "off the grid" for awhile, LOL. I know this was probably in the works prior to the Olympics, though.

I think it's great for college gymnastics--will definitely raise its profile. I have no idea how she can get ready for season and get her work done. Most college gymnasts take a harder load in the fall and lighter during gym season. Too much money to pass up is what I think, because she will be missing the college experience in the fall, which at Auburn is pretty fun.

While making money is now allowed, color me skeptical about maintaining eligibility (academically) and going on what is essentially a national PR tour. Honestly its worse for the girls like Grace and Jordan and Morgan who are doing the Biles tour. They are essentially a different town every other day for almost 3 months! I know Morgan said she wasn't starting college till the spring, but idk about the others?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back