Parents Sunshines first 9!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, first meet with new gym was not great but there was a very bright spot. Sunshine got her first 9 on vault:D. Started on bars after warming up right next to old gym, she was VERY distracted. Which resulted in 2 falls on what used to be her best event UGH. She was able to pull it togethor and had one of her best beam routines(one fall after a absolutely gorgeous scale). An ok floor, and finished on vault. All in all, she is very happy so it works for me!!

She was so happy to see all her friends and they were all very nice, so it was good. Old coach was not as nice but I didn't have very high expectations from that one.

WooHoo!!! Way to go Sunshine! So glad she had a great meet and congrats on her first 9. I am sure it will be the first of many!! Thanks for the update. I was hoping to get one. :D

Way to go Sunshine!! It sounds like a great meet. An extra woohoo!!! For breaking into the 9 club!!!

I'm glad her old team mates were sweet with her, they should be, but you never know. Sometimes adults interfere;)

I'm sure when she doesn't have the big distraction right beside her, bars will once again be her best event! You can't take the monkey out of the child that easily!!

Way to go, Sunshine! That first 9 is always the best! Now you need to get her a 9.0 Vault pin!! She should be proud!

Way to go Sunshine !!! It must have been the weekend for first 9's as DD got her first on vault as well !!

I bet her next meet will be even better. And poo poo on the old coach : )

Way to go Sunshine!! Sounds like she had a great meet and ended it with a bang 9.0!!! I am sure it was tough seeing her old coach there,but she showed her !

Congrats to her! Sounds like a very good meet--glad she got that first meeting with her old club out of the way.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back