Off Topic Superbowl Timeeeee!!!! Giants Or Patriots?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Personally, i'm a fan of neither team, however, i LOVE football.
In this particular case i'm going for the giants, bc i'm sick and tired of the PATRIOTS winning everything under the sun! So lemme know who you're rootin for... And, anyone goin to a superbowl party? Anyone throwing one?

Personally, i'm a fan of neither team, however, i LOVE football.
In this particular case i'm going for the giants, bc i'm sick and tired of the PATRIOTS winning everything under the sun! So lemme know who you're rootin for... And, anyone goin to a superbowl party? Anyone throwing one?

Well if you look at my screen name and where I'm from, it should be very easy to guess who I'm rootin for! I seriously wanna see the Patriots go down on their very last game of the season! :D

Giants!

I'm going to go for the Giants. They beat my Packers :O So I guess at least then we could say we lost to the eventual champions!
-AB

Patriots!!!!!

Well if you look at my screen name and where I'm from, it should be very easy to guess who I'm rootin for! I seriously wanna see the Patriots go down on their very last game of the season! :D

PSH.. THE GIANTS ARE GOING DOWN!!! GO PATRIOTS!! WOO WOO WOO! FOR MY AUNT: GO BRADY, GO BRADY, GO BRADY!!!

Come on people, I know there are some more Patriots fans out there! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back