Parents Survey about Team, Tech and Communication

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Done but curious why email wasn't an option on any of the communications cation method questions.

For the last question that asked us to rank how important things were I said neither because I didn't know any of this things megs before choosing a gym so it didn't factor into decision.

Good luck!

You are missing the very common use of email for communication as an option on all selections. That is what our gym primarily uses.

Reactions: sce
Done but curious why email wasn't an option on any of the communications cation method questions.

For the last question that asked us to rank how important things were I said neither because I didn't know any of this things megs before choosing a gym so it didn't factor into decision.

Good luck!
Thank you! I added email. I just hadn't even thought about it because my gym rarely uses it. I should have!

Regarding the last question, I understand that it isn't a factor on choosing, but would it improve your experience to have other forms of communication and monitoring? Thanks so much for your response! I REALLY appreciate it. This isn't for any company, just a personal project I am doing to work on my skills and maybe improve some aspects of a place I know a lot of people spend a lot of time and money doing! :)

Adding an "email" option to nearly every question would make your job compiling results much easier. :)

Ditto on the email option. Your data collection will be much easier to compile with this added. I just took the survey and didn't see one (so I hand wrote it in). Also, may want to consider a multi-select option and add 'conference' on the question about how coaches communicate re: skills. And you have two "Extremely Important" options where I think one is intended to say "Extremely Unimportant". This could have some unintended answers in your data. (Sorry...I do surveys often for my job a lot so I noticed these things real quick.) :)

Ditto on the email option. Your data collection will be much easier to compile with this added. I just took the survey and didn't see one (so I hand wrote it in). Also, may want to consider a multi-select option and add 'conference' on the question about how coaches communicate re: skills. And you have two "Extremely Important" options where I think one is intended to say "Extremely Unimportant". This could have some unintended answers in your data. (Sorry...I do surveys often for my job a lot so I noticed these things real quick.) :)
I just saw that (about the Extremely Important typo)! I really appreciate the feedback! I think I have all the email options there now. Thanks again!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back