Parents T&T Gym closing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnastmomma2010

Proud Parent
We got news that our gym owner has decided to sale her building. I had a feeling. DD is devastated. I've posted in the past about our struggle to find a gym that's a good fit. Our owner really went out of her way to set us up though. She happened to have a friend who owns an artistic gym and has really been wanting to start a T&T team but has been struggling to find someone to coach it. So our coach will be going over there. DD decided she will follow her coach. It sounds like most of her teammates will do the same. So same people but different building, different owner, and different team name. I keep telling DD this, but we have been burned in the past, so shes kind of in a "I'll believe it when I see it" place. I think that's where here devastation comes in. Shes worried things wont work out and she'll have to find a new coach and a new team.

I live like right across the highway from our current gym, and I have been spoiled from the drive. But I'll get over it lol.

Here's to hoping things work out...

I am so sorry to hear that your daughter has to transition gyms again. I know how amazing it is for my daughter now that she moved on from artistic gymnastics to T&T. I know she would be hesitant to switch it all around again. Best of luck that all the anxiety is unfounded and that your daughter continues to thrive!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back