T&T summer camps?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

aerialriver

Coach
Gymnast
I was reading the post about summer camps and a couple years ago I tried to go to one that sounded awesome and seemed to be the only T&T camp but found out they didn't accept adults over 25. I would love to attend a camp specifically one that has good training equipment like pits and a spotting belt but I cannot find any. do anyone know of any T&T specific camps especially one that might accept a 30 year old level 10?

Either I suppose. Or even go somewhere and just train with a team that has high level people and pits and spotting belts. Basically I have been saving to go to Nationals this year but I may not get to if no one else from my gym wants to and it might be pointless if i am not a top dd level 10 so i thought I might use the money to get some good training instead. (Not that my gym isn't great we just don't have any other high level kids and the training hours are very limited.

Woodward West in Tehachapi, CA offers a T & T program on some of their weeks. Haven't been there in a while, but can remember Jennifer Parilla was the "celebrity" coach with the T & T group a few years ago when I was there. And I think they allow adult campers if you pass a background check like the workers and they would house you separately from the kids.

The club I coached at in Utah has a camp each summer where they bring in big names in tumbling. I don't remember names off the top of my head, but there is an elite gym in Idaho Falls, ID that I think sends athletes/coaches. I think Yuliya Brown nad Charlie Tomayo were there one summer. They only have a resi, but I imagine it would be cheap and they are definitely open to adult gymnasts. Some of the bigger name gyms with National Team members might do something similar. Or might be willing to set something up if you contact them and tell them what you're looking for.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back