Parents Team camp list

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnast22

Gymnast
Hey guys! I have a question, do you know what I should bring to my team camp it will be in Jacksonville, Florida and it's 3 days and 3 nights..
No they did not give me a list that's why I'm asking.. The only thing they said to bring was snacks do you have any ideas about what type of snacks I should bring?? Thank you!

-Leah

I always brought a fan, and if workouts were twice a day, I counted on two leotards per day.

Goldfish were always a favorite snack at camp, but popcorn would also be fun too, and I'd also recommend protein/granola bars, and things like nuts or jerky. If you will have fridge access, fruit like watermelon or berries would probably feel refreshing to you, but if not cuties and/or apples - with peanut butter! - would be great too!

Make sure you have a good water bottle and if it's going to be hot, I'd also recommend a few electrolyte packets (I drink one LMNT packet a day as a coach in the summer and my favorite flavors are watermelon, raspberry, and mango chili)

I always brought a fan, and if workouts were twice a day, I counted on two leotards per day.

Goldfish were always a favorite snack at camp, but popcorn would also be fun too, and I'd also recommend protein/granola bars, and things like nuts or jerky. If you will have fridge access, fruit like watermelon or berries would probably feel refreshing to you, but if not cuties and/or apples - with peanut butter! - would be great too!

Make sure you have a good water bottle and if it's going to be hot, I'd also recommend a few electrolyte packets (I drink one LMNT packet a day as a coach in the summer and my favorite flavors are watermelon, raspberry, and mango chili)
Hey, Thank you so much this really helped

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back