Team Colors [PLEASE HELP!]

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks! I was liking the whole idea with silver, and I really like blue. Problem is my home team is blue and another team I used to be on is tealish/blue, so depending on the gym will be we'll see!
Hey, Our gym colors are teal and purple. Our competeion leos are awesome because there are no other teams witha design even close to ours. Ours is also a lot more sophisticated than most other teams. They are deep purple velvet on the body, the quarter length sleeves are a metallic teal, and the body has a teardrop rhinestone pattern on it. I think the back is the coolest part though. It has criss cross strap type things that look really cool, they are also purple velvet with rhinestines on them. These leos are really pretty and the colors are great. Purple and teal- remember that!

I like white with rainbow-y bits ^___^

My gym's color is purple, but the leotards are all black and gray and emo-looking ._.

My gym's old colors used to be lime green and blue. Now we have black and teal. I like both of those combinations! And i think that Sky blue and a darker blue are really pretty together (haha, those are the 2 colors of my pants i am wearing right now...haha). But seriously, that would be really original!

I've just begun my gym and we are using navy blue, sky blue and either white or silver for our colors. Let me tell you... starting a gym is a LOT of hard work and takes a LOT of money to even get the basics in. But... it's so rewarding when you look at the kids who are so excited to start (even if we don't have the carpet down on the spring floor yet). But I really am enjoying playing with those colors for team leos.

hey, well are team colors r not pretty red, purple, and black r team loes r really ugly!!

I always liked navy blue, columbia blue, and white. It was a gym nearby me that closed colors. They always had pretty leotards and it really wouldn't look that strange in a gym. It also happened to be my high schools colors. And most of our high school was decked out in it.

My teams colors are columbia blue, black, and silver. My friends team colors are lime green and black and that looks really cool too, plus not many teams have that color combination.

I want to do the same as you do one day, too, and i'm 14. My coach is only 17 and she's fantastic!! follow your dreams, i hope you reach them. I think leo's in red, silver and blue would look great, with the silver between the red and blue. I also think neon green sounds really good and unique, too.

i think you should use pink, white and black. that would be an awesome combo. i love the idea of opening your own gym. its a bit dream.

Hey, how about not having any team colors? We are at a really good elite gym and we don't have any. Our gym is a national training center and it is decorated in red, white, and blue. But every 2 years, a new leo is designed with new colors and the girls love it. Right now the team leos are black, lime green and hot pink with crystals and it is eyecatching and beautiful. That way you are not stuck with certain colors and you can be creative every 2 years or so. I wouldn't worry about what colors other gyms have because your leos will always be special and different.

Hey, how about not having any team colors? We are at a really good elite gym and we don't have any. Our gym is a national training center and it is decorated in red, white, and blue. But every 2 years, a new leo is designed with new colors and the girls love it. Right now the team leos are black, lime green and hot pink with crystals and it is eyecatching and beautiful. That way you are not stuck with certain colors and you can be creative every 2 years or so. I wouldn't worry about what colors other gyms have because your leos will always be special and different.
Thanks, that actually was really helpful!

i would go for something that would suit both girls and guys, if you chose to open your gym for girls and guys. like if your colors were pink and purple im thinking it isnt going to look very good on the guys. you still need something that POPSthough! :) hmm im thinking teal with silver or maybe orange.good luck!!!

every 2 years the girls change colors and leos. i find it great because you arent stuck with the same color forever. but are boys always have been blue and black and we switched to match them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back