Team uniforms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Vasiliki always wears skate / rhythmic style Leos. She is stunning and it is very much part of her style. There is an exemption button for her she has worn them for years lol. For everyone else it is a huge NONO.

Another of France's leo...ugh

martin_claire_3.jpg

I like the men's team uniform from today. It was an abstract flag look with red pants and matching red socks. Look at usag's page to see picts. The men's team won bronze in the team competition this morning.

Loved the red on the girls today! There were several leos that were nice today. One country had blue with like a red "stripe" and a green stripe. I really liked that!

I will be interested to see waht the girls come out in for the individual awards. THere is always such a variety.

Agreed, US and Russian women wore beautiful leotards. I didn't see many of the others.

Loved the USA leos today. Glad they got away from the pink! Great Britain's leos were very nice! Hungary's made my eyes hurt. China's were too busy when you saw them close up. Italy's weren't as ugly as they normally are.

Why don't the Russian men all have the same jacket? Similar but not the same.
Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 2.39.14 PM.png

Us girls in pink today. It would have looked stunning in a deep blue and would have stood out from the other pink and purple.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back