Team Warm-ups

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gym monkeys mom

Proud Parent
Hey I am looking for warm-ups (pants and jackets) for our team girls. I am a team rep for our booster club and the coaches leave most of finding them up to us. So any ideas of companies to look at besides GK. Any ideas would be great thanks.:cool:

bogwoppit-albums-bogwoppits-photos-picture156-tara-warm-up.jpg

This is the one we went with, it;s an Alpha Factor one. The club wanted the velour thing. It was very, very pricey (140) for one year, she is in the growing phase of life!

We had the spirit and dazzle samples from GTM, both have open cuffs and the quality was nice. As I said they sent samples quickly and were flexible about logos and pricing etc

Hope that helps, there are way too many choices out there. The best question I asked was, "Does is rustle?". Some of the cheaper suits are just crinkly and nasty, who wants to hear their gymnasts walking along?

Hey Bog are your warm ups black? If so, your gym and ours have the same warm ups! The reason I ask about the color is another gym in the state has the exact same warm up, but in dark green. Until they get under the bright lights, theirs look black too.

Our booster club buys the warm ups and all we do is check them out at the beginning of the meet season. Just turned my gymmie's back in(washed it 1st!) and got the $25 cleaning deposit back. Now, they'll put them away for a few months and then the compulsory girls will check them out.

Yes, they are black with silver stripes and turquoise embroidery. Oh, and with a big blingy gym logo on the back.

I love the idea of renting them out, Clubs here don't seem to do that.

Our club doesnt do it either. We paid for our warm ups. The pants are just black velvet, they were really reasonable (like $25). The jackets on the other hand were $150, they are blue and black with lots of sparkle.

Our Club is using them for several years. I bought the jacket 4 years ago and we are still using it. I bought a Adult Medium for Beetle when she was 8! She STILL has to roll the sleeves up! LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back