My dd and I are meeting with coach today for lunch so we can finally tell our news of switching gyms. I have been agonizing over this for weeks, waiting until states were over so as not to disrupt the girls training, because there are a couple of girls that will be DEVASTATED that my daughter is leaving. I hope coach understands why we waited to say anything. We talked about this very thing last year with her coach and he explained to us at the time that it might be the best thing for us to go to a bigger gym. That just wasn't the right time for us to do anything...well alot of things have changed and the time has come. I hope it goes well. My stomach is tied in knots right now! I wanted to do it alone but my daughter really wants to be there (cos she loves the coach) and she is 15 so I suppose she is old enough to help explain why we are leaving. I think it will be fine but I hate having to do it. I guess I should just rip the band-aid off and be done. Wish us luck!