DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
We have received some feedback about text size so I am doing a bit of testing with the sizing right now. I have increased the font size on most things for the time being. Please let us know if you see anything that appears off.

You mean this, or is this the thing you received feedback about?
Screenshot_20180509-223235.png

I had a couple of coaches tell me that it was too hard to see on their phones... they kept pinch zooming to see everything.

Also... according to web standards... our text was too small. I think I fixed the site so I can change most of it in just a couple of clicks.

Text actually seems too big to me now, bigger than other sites, but not a big deal. On the desktop I can reduce the zoom to 80 or 90% on my browser when I open chalkbucket to bring the fonts to the similar size of other sites, can anyone help me figure out how I can do this on my ipad? Can I change the zoom just for one site on an ipad like through my desktop browser?

It's much larger than what I am used to... but there is now very compelling research that is showing that websites with larger fonts (16px) gain readers quicker.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back