WAG Thank You, Coach montage

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is a montage I made a while ago that was inspired by the P&G commercial Thank You, Mom. I loved that one, so I decided to make a gymnastics version of it. This is dedicated to my amazing coach, who has honestly changed my life. My previous coach could be very degrading and insulting, and I was starting to feel a bit down on my abilities. However, this coach is patient, encouraging, positive, and everything else I could want in a coach. She's given me back my confidence, and I've made so much progress since she started coaching me. But anyways, I'm rambling now, here it is. Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is welcome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSEQDLrtct4

This is dedicated to my amazing coach, who has honestly changed my life. My previous coach could be very degrading and insulting, and I was starting to feel a bit down on my abilities. However, this coach is patient, encouraging, positive, and everything else I could want in a coach. She's given me back my confidence, and I've made so much progress since she started coaching me.

Have you told her this? I'm sure she'd really appreciate it!

Often times, although we think and feel it, we forget to show appreciation to those who've helped us through tough times. It always is nice to know you are appreciated. I have no doubt your coach will even be more inspired after he/she sees this.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back