Parents Thanks for the Fairies!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks all for the good luck wishes, advice, and fairies. DD had a great meet. It was such a great meet, well run, and fun. DD placed 6th AA with a 35.95.
Her scores are as follows.

Vault 8.7 7th place
bars 9.0 5th place
beam 9.2 4th place
floor 9.050 7th place

Thanks again for all the good luck sent our way. DD loves to read all the posts.
Here is a link...I hope...to her youtube montage. My son (11year old) did some of the video taping, her nervous daddy did the rest.

YouTube - Rollin on the River Meet

Great job EMMA!!!:applause::applause:

She is such a peanut. And a beautiful gymnast.

I love the beam video! I shake like that when I video too! LOL!!

Wow - she looks great !!! I just love her cute little gymnastics walk out onto the floor :D Congrats on a awesome meet !!!

Thanks all! She just loves this sport. I just love to watch her because she is really enjoying herself. She told me after the meet that she smiled at the floor judges. BIG step for her. Most of the time she is in pure concentration and doesn't look at anyone. She is learning how to work the crowd I guess.:D Beam is tough to watch....always glad when it is over. Thanks again for all the nice comments.

Wow! All I can say is Emma IS "So Amazing". She is such a beautiful little gymnast - I know I said this before, but I LOVE her hands! So adorable.

She has done well, but this was her very best meet so far this season... and she has the scores to reflect it. Absolutely wonderful to see - thanks for sharing. LOL on beam, I hold my breathe the entire time & NEVER realize it...

Oh yeah, better get that 36 AA & a 9 on vault pins ready! Hee hee

When is her next meet? Do they try to space them? Off to watch the vids again - love em'!

Wow! All I can say is Emma IS "So Amazing". She is such a beautiful little gymnast - I know I said this before, but I LOVE her hands! So adorable.

She has done well, but this was her very best meet so far this season... and she has the scores to reflect it. Absolutely wonderful to see - thanks for sharing. LOL on beam, I hold my breathe the entire time & NEVER realize it...

Oh yeah, better get that 36 AA & a 9 on vault pins ready! Hee hee

When is her next meet? Do they try to space them? Off to watch the vids again - love em'!

Ha! It is so funny that you say that about her hands! Her coach HATES her hands! You will laugh at this...I was so excited when she finished beam, that I was clapping so hard I accidently threw the pen I was holding and it went over the rails and down to the floor below!:eek: Luckily, it was a seating area that was not being used! Funnier yet, E saw me do it and the whole group of them was laughing at her crazy mom.
Our next meet is Jan. 11th...I think. Somewhere in Bloomington I believe. It is hard to keep up.
Thanks for all the nice comments. When is A's next meet?

:eek: LOLOLOLOL on the pen!!!!!! WAIT!!!! Are you guys doing Crossroads??? SO ARE WE!!!!!!! But next meet is the weekend coming up - Region 5 Cup. x fingers for us, and send bar fairy wishes LOL, A has been making all of her routines on her own bars, but anytime she leaves them, forget about it, ha ha... :)

:eek: LOLOLOLOL on the pen!!!!!! WAIT!!!! Are you guys doing Crossroads??? SO ARE WE!!!!!!! But next meet is the weekend coming up - Region 5 Cup. x fingers for us, and send bar fairy wishes LOL, A has been making all of her routines on her own bars, but anytime she leaves them, forget about it, ha ha... :)

Yes! That is it, Crossroads!!!! How cool is that! E will be beside herself to see A! We will cross our fingers and our toes for A this weekend! Sending a ton of bar fairies your way! She will rock on the bars! If we can, we should get a picture of the girls together at Crossroads! How cute would that be!!! Good luck this weekend!!!!!

Hooray! A picture would be fabulous... A will be in her absolute glory to have a pic with E! Her fellow You Tuber gymmies are all celebrities to her LOL! What a fun time !!! Can't wait to see you guys there :)

& THANKS for the good luck :D

She did awesome and she is so cute and an amazing little gymnast! Wow! The camera actually keeps me FROM shaking, I feel a little detached from it all. :D

She did awesome and she is so cute and an amazing little gymnast! Wow! The camera actually keeps me FROM shaking, I feel a little detached from it all. :D

Maybe I will have to take the job when she is on beam! Although, after throwing my pen in excitement......I am afraid what I would do with the video camera!:D

Maybe I will have to take the job when she is on beam! Although, after throwing my pen in excitement......I am afraid what I would do with the video camera!:D

Yes, if you do try it, definitely put the strap around your neck first. I think Emma will ban you from meets if you throw the camera at someone. LOL. ;)

Who knows, we might be joining you guys in the cold. We will probably have to move soon and are deciding between Dallas/Ft Worth area and Indianapolis area. My dad lives outside of Indianapolis (and is really really trying to convince us to move there), but I am not sure I can deal with the cold, ice and snow. Ugh. Would be fun to meet up with you 2 sometimes, though Abby is behind your girls quite a bit, so she wouldn't be at same meets/sessions. Would be fun though. :D

Who knows, we might be joining you guys in the cold. We will probably have to move soon and are deciding between Dallas/Ft Worth area and Indianapolis area. My dad lives outside of Indianapolis (and is really really trying to convince us to move there), but I am not sure I can deal with the cold, ice and snow. Ugh. Would be fun to meet up with you 2 sometimes, though Abby is behind your girls quite a bit, so she wouldn't be at same meets/sessions. Would be fun though. :D

That would be Very Cool! Emma can't wrap her head around the fact that the other girls she watches on youtube are little girls just like her. She thinks they are all T.V. stars!:) Wouldn't it be so cute to have all three in a picture! We are actually in Illinois. However, Cold it is! Today the roads are nothing but ice and yuck! I'm a Florida girl so I am hoping for the Florida job Fairy to find my husband and dump a ton of good job fairy dust on him! I HATE the cold. But, if you have family there...that is what will make the difference. My family is in the South. Anyhow, Abby is doing awesome! We would definitely stay around to see her sesson! Let us know if you do relocate. Good luck!

Yes, if you do try it, definitely put the strap around your neck first. I think Emma will ban you from meets if you throw the camera at someone. LOL. ;)

Good point....LOL! I don't think I even have a strap for our video camera. It is one of those handycams. Maybe my DH will have to remain responsible for the video taping!:rolleyes:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back