The Bb spoiler alert! Can I ignore it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am just dying to know what happens on beam! I've checked all the spoiler alerts so far so I haven't been surprised watching the Olympics. Tonight, I'm going to watch without knowing in advance what happens. I've been on this site a couple of times so far today and I'm SO tempted to click on that spoiler alert. Can I do it? I'm sooo excited to see if Shawn finally gets a gold medal!

I've checked out all the spoilers, got up and checked the Beijing Olympics site each morning & also stayed up late to watch everything. Knowing the outcomes and all the drama (ex:vault) allowed me to watch things a little differently, but I was still yelling at the tv and jumping up & down at times!

I admire your strength to resist temptation!

I HAD to peek today because I can't stay up past midnight another night! I feel like a walking zombie, and DD is absolutely dead dog tired (and miserable to everyone!)... She didn't want to know the results tho.... maybe she's planning to stay up by herself tonight!

-Lynn

You know I have watched as much as I could, but my kids hardly have seen any. NBC airing it's coverage so late at night isn't really helpful. There really is no reason, except for ratings, that the gym couldn't be aired earlier or even a day later on one of NBC many sport channels.

I give you credit for resisting temptation - I had to know - I just couldn't handle the suspense.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back