Parents The Chalkbucket Challenge is now on.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If I practice real hard maybe I could do DD's L3 beam routine ( less the mount since it is a floor beam and all !!)

Oh man Flippy! You scared me with the hitch-kick! But, kudos to you..I would have gotten my feet about 1 inch each off the ground LOL.

So who do we have so far? Only Linsul and Flippy?

We have two weeks to get people motivated. I know we have some other talent out there. I'd love to see the L3 beam routine, you can do it on the floor.

We have two weeks to get people motivated. I know we have some other talent out there. I'd love to see the L3 beam routine, you can do it on the floor.

Come on Bog - you're the talent that's missing right now. I just know you're holding out on us. Then after you post we can take handful's of motrin together :D

OMG these were FABULOUS! Flippy & Linsul, y'all are both serious babes LOL. Love, love, love the clips - fantastic job. I may have to take the challenge as well... gonna have to brush up on my handstands :D... well, maybe just a forward roll LOL, are those allowed?

Major kudos to you guys. Linsul, I can't believe you just had that baby! Both of your littles are WAY TOO CUTE! :D thanks for sharing

Come on Bog - you're the talent that's missing right now. I just know you're holding out on us. Then after you post we can take handful's of motrin together :D

Right there with you- even if I can't post, just looking at these posts broke my hip.:p

SO here it is, I was planning to work on something better. But the pressure was too much, had to film myself as the tribe went out, though the dog tried to join in at the end.

I think I will be doing a second one, when the pressure is off . By the way there was no hair and makeup involved in this one, that way no one will ever recognise me in my real world!!!:D

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWG7rCyUmPU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWG7rCyUmPU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
SO here it is, I was planning to work on something better. But the pressure was too much, had to film myself as the tribe went out, though the dog tried to join in at the end.

I think I will be doing a second one, when the pressure is off . By the way there was no hair and makeup involved in this one, that way no one will ever recognise me in my real world!!!:D

Agh, having real issues with embedding. I'll just put the link in for now, and I'll work on it. I think it's a mozzilla issue, I'll try it from my other computer.

YouTube - Bogwoppits pirouette

Ahh! Bog! That was pretty good. Love the dog, what type of breed is it?

That was very pretty - and safe - maybe I should have stuck with something more like that !!!!

This is so fun to put faces with names. The gymnastics and hysterical giggles aren't so bad either. LOL. I think that my DD might have to teach me the beam routine. LOL. If I move the beam outside, I shouldn't end up breaking anything. :D Though I have always wanted to try a front hip circle....

Oh my goodness this thread is so epic and full of win. I see Bog and Flippy are bringing the heat, I LOVED the videos!!! I don't even know if I can turn anymore, and I KNOW I'd fall on my butt if I went all out on a hitchkick! I hope to see lots more too, this was a pretty fun idea Bog lol. If only the prizes were a master bedroom the size of Flippy's and Bog's floors! Don't mind me, we just bought this house so I'm obsessed with looking at other peoples before gutting mine lol.

My husband was inspired by all of our videos, and did a front handspring upstairs rofl. 'Scuse me, in his terms it was a 'forward handspring'! It wasn't pretty but he did muscle through it, and he gave the prettiest salute afterwards right before falling to the floor and dramatically grabbing his hamstring :p

OMG these were FABULOUS! Flippy & Linsul, y'all are both serious babes LOL. Love, love, love the clips - fantastic job. I may have to take the challenge as well... gonna have to brush up on my handstands :D... well, maybe just a forward roll LOL, are those allowed?

Major kudos to you guys. Linsul, I can't believe you just had that baby! Both of your littles are WAY TOO CUTE! :D thanks for sharing

Thanks much!! Get in on this action! Since there are no rules about helping, if you practice your handstands just try to tap your feet together and then split them apart to stand using a low strength kick at first. Helps to get used to your weight on your hands before going all the way to vertical, and coming down in case of emergency is made easier by all the step down practice!

Baby is 4 months old as of yesterday, having his older sister around and coaching are what dropped the weight. I do all the conditioning with the girls at the gym since I can't whine like I would at home rofl. Friends tease me about 'not working out' and I just roll my eyes and wish they could see what the end of every class is for me! Hmmm..thats not a bad idea. With a yoga mat and some time I could work them out next time someone brings it up. I wish it would show in my arms, they look like nothing but I swear I can spot!

OMG Flippy! I laughed so hard at your Hitch kick! Sorry! I find falling funny....
Bog, you stole my move, I was going to do a fullturn, it was beautiful.

You ladies make me giggle! I need to figure out how to post a video, I can do a turn on beam! (Floor beam) I have a decent tuck jump, used to be able to do a nice round off and power cartwheel!

You all are braver than I! Kudus! I think the only thing I could get away with is a pitiful arabesque and that's ballet, not gym, pooh. 4 kids in less than 2 years and a really hectic past year has spoilt the diet, lol. Keep it coming oh ye talented ones--I do so need a good laugh every now and again.

Hey guys!! I have been out of town on business so I am just now catching up on all the Chalk Bucket action. I see that I have missed a LOT!!! Linsul, Flippy and Bog--you guys ROCK!!!! Ok, so now I feel the pressure to post a video of me also!!! So, when dd gets home from school, I will have her help me. Stay tuned...LOL

Hey guys!! I have been out of town on business so I am just now catching up on all the Chalk Bucket action. I see that I have missed a LOT!!! Linsul, Flippy and Bog--you guys ROCK!!!! Ok, so now I feel the pressure to post a video of me also!!! So, when dd gets home from school, I will have her help me. Stay tuned...LOL

Can't wait. I spent some time this morning "making" the trophy. I promise only the best for you!!!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back