Parents The Chalkbucket Challenge is now on.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would like to get involved in this, but I am not sure of the rules or exactly whats going on here? And I can't seem to find any other videos ??? I have a video but I am not sure what to do???

Well this was a challenge that was started in September 2008. It ran for a month and we had a winner. We had an edition in 2009, not hotly contested at all. So in September 2010 I will launch the 3rd Annual Chalkbucket Challenge and the you can launch your talent for all to see.

There will be new rules and safetly guidelines. Maybe some new twists for this year. So keep that video close at hand and all you other CB parents get your skills prepared, because the 2010 editon will be the best ever!!!

I tried to do a backbend tonight, after 2 kids it was torture! Wow. I think I can get a bwo again, I can still do a bridge kickover with a sad split. I may need to film it 389467964 times just to practice reining in the sailor rant as I push through the shoulders! Maybe I'll have my coach do the wash my mouth out with soap drill :p

Let the countdown begin!!!!! LOL

Uh oh...new rules and twists??? Hmmmm... looks like I need to get in gear and start getting prepared to defend my title!!! LOL My old youtube account got hacked so all those vids of me were lost :(. Soooo....I guess this is even MORE reason to post some NEW stuff!!!! At least I have a couple months to prepare ;).

Make sure you wear tight pants, so nothin' falls out. Imma just sayin'.......it's not my fault if you hurt yoself!

Ohhhhh Bog...I have the perfect outfit. A few weeks ago I was at Ashley's gym class on a day I don't work. The owner asked me to sub, but I was wearing a dress. So he says "go in the pro shop, take whatever but please do the classes!"

I ended up in a childs large sports bra, 14-16yr old pants, and a big tent shirt that was long enough to cover my butt. There was a situation going on in the back of those pants. I fully expected them to rip, and am pretty sure the band on that sports bra is imprinted on my ribs! That outfit is legend at work now, it's only fitting that when it gets destroyed it's for Chalkbucket Challenge honor!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back