Parents The first day went great!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
the girls did wonderful and were not as tired as I thought they would be!!!
They did say there arms and legs were more tired out than normal!! i just said its cause there muscles did more then they were used to!!I gave them dinner on the early side so it was timebefore they started but not too early they were hungyr!!

and had granola bars for after!! they were a bit hungry !! (as to be expected)

they had soo much fun and seemed to fit in great with the other kids!!!
soo yea!!!

glad it went so well. i remember how excited A was to move to the devo class. hope they continue to love it.

See, all that worrying for nothing! ;) Keep us posted! Will they be competing?

Glad to hear all went well. I knew it would! And you were worried??? Another two girls have been bitten by the gymnastics bug, LOL! Get your checkbook ready.

BTW, my daughter is super hyper after getting home from practice, even after 3 1/2 hrs she still bounces like Tiger. My daughter is not much of an eater on practice days..sometimes just a bowel of cereal for dinner when she gets home. But on the day after, she can eat anything not nailed down, LOL

Can't wait to hear about all those new skills that are going to come super quick now...keep us posted!

Thanks!! They have allready started learning new skills

and yor right I didnt need to worry (but I always will they are my babies and I want things to go good for them!!!!LOL)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back