Coaches The Gym Press - new article

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Valentin

Coach
Hi Everyone

It has been a while but i have finally got my stuff together to put together another article for the gym press.
"Does Kre-Alkalyn® have benefits in the training of gymnastics strength skills"
Click Here --> Abstract

This article would of particular interest to anyone working on strength skills.

Enjoy

while this may show my inexperience to some degree... does your article contain a "control"? i.e., someone who did not take the suppliment and how long it took them to achieve similar results?

I have a hard time looking at protein shakes, and all the muscle milk/muscle builder products because there is little evidence that the same progress would not have been made without the suppliment. What it looked like, in the videos, was that he had a good coach who optimized time and effective strength teaching. 4 weeks is plenty to make the strides he did (in my experience), especially if using the proper training tools.

Don't get me wrong.. I love your articles. I don't like reading product adverts, especially those I see as un-necessary.. Im gonna have to pass on this one.

Hi Ryantroop

No the study did not have a control, because it was a case report. However in the future it would be great to do more studies with more strict scientific methodology. I agree with you, the supplement industry lacks scientific proof of the products out there, and people should be very skeptical about what each product.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back