Parents The Peacock is finished

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I finally got DD's costume finished. I think it turned out pretty good. DD LOVES it so that is all that matters. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions and help.

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

And thanks for letting me share this.

Oh my gosh - that is adorable - you're good - I'm totally jealous :p

That is fantastic!!! I'm not going to show DD 'cause then she'd want one and I CAN NOT do that!!!! That's incredible! :)

I think I actually squealed!

How cute is that!? Sorry I am going so gaga over it but that is adorable! Well done:)

:heartbeat: I love it!!!! Absolutely adorable!!! Sooooo much nicer then anything store bought. She looks so happy in it too!!!

OMG - that is so cute. I want to show DD, but am afraid to show DD. Because she would look like she were dressed up as roadkill if I tried that !!!!!!

I am jealous! I am NOT creative at all! That costume is WONDERFUL! you are so incredibly talented! Your daughter is a lucky girl!

That is the most adorable costume I have seen in ages. Major kudus! I so wish I could sew--knit and embroider sure, sew? Not to save my life.

HIGH 5!!! What a great job. Wow I am so jealous . I am not at all creative. She looks adorable.:p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back