The Wonderful World of Floor Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think next year I'm going to try and use the parts in 'buttons by the *****cat dolls' without the words. I was going to use that this year. but I had already bought music. lol

omg i have the same problems and i love high school muscal and hannah montana if you find and anserw please tell me!! thanx

My "Nicest Kids In Town" music is working PERFECTLY. I totally suggest finding something upbeat and peppy like that. Listen to songs you like, then try to find a karaoke/instrumental track for it. That way, you can just cut it to the minute and thirty seconds or so that you need, and you've got the floor music you want and like! :)

Just wanted to let you all know: finally started choreographing the routine tonight! We're almost completely done with it and I couldn't be happier with the way things are going. I LOVE the routine, and I think that's one of the most important things! My first meet with it is in 11 or 12 days (Yikes! Nothing like having a lazy coach who makes you wait until the last minute for your cut and ready music!), so hopefully I'll have video from that.

All the other routines are going lovely as well. I can't wait to actually do them at the meet! :D

Glad to here it's going well; I'm excited to see the results. That really is cutting it close. I had my music for a few weeks, met with my choreographer to learn the routine, then had over 2 months until my first meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back