Off Topic the worst movie you have seen

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have to disagree, Pirates would be the best! As for the worst movie, Epic Movie and any of the Lord of the Rings, the Incredibles, any of the dumb cartoon movies. I also dont like Greys Anatomy, although its a tv show.

!Randa!;)

i think the same

I have to disagree, Pirates would be the best! As for the worst movie, Epic Movie and any of the Lord of the Rings, the Incredibles, any of the dumb cartoon movies. I also dont like Greys Anatomy, although its a tv show.

!Randa!;)

I think the same.

I absolutely hated transformers. Everyone else loves it, but it was so dumb and boring. It was like 3 hours long, and i fell asleep at the end. :p

I have to agree.... spiderman 3 was pretty bad... and worse still I was sitting in the front row of the cinema. I felt so sick!!

but other than that it would have to be Hating Alison Ashley.... we saw it about 3 years ago and me and my friend still talk about how bad it was and how no movie could ever be worse!!

I absolutely do not like the Ice Age movies! I LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY! IT IS SO AWESOME!!!

Lady In Water

Oh my god the worst movie i have seen is Lady In Water...i repent for not taking my pillows and blankets inside the theatre...

the incredibles was terrible...it was so bad I really didn't like it

Really? I got bored watching it...I think it is funny how one person doesn't like a movie or show and someone else loves it!

Clearly, none of you saw "The Day After Tomorrow" or "Jumper," or anything starring Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Rob Schneider, or Pauly Shore. And "The Incredibles" is fantastic, I love Pixar.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back