These girls are AWESOME!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Loved it!!! Nothing gives me a bigger smile than the combination of gymnastics training, paired with fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

We didn't like the 2 piece leo things, just didn't look right. Abby loved the girls wearing the SJ leos in the 2nd video, she has one and it is her fave. (Purple with lime green stripes down the side).

We didn't like the 2 piece leo things, just didn't look right. Abby loved the girls wearing the SJ leos in the 2nd video, she has one and it is her fave. (Purple with lime green stripes down the side).

I have to agree, I really don't like the 2 piece things! I don't like shorts and crop tops anyway, but those in the video are really strange!

I LOVE the SJ one too! Actually, I love all Adidas leos, but they are sooo expensive! The club in the vids team leos are all adidas and their warm ups are adidas too - I think they are quite an affluent club!

BTW, the coach of the team (Rochelle Douglas) played Alicia Spinnet in Harry Potter! SOOO COOL!

I have been watching videos of Aasha, her sister posts them, for a few yearas. She move to this club a while back. I love the body shaping on the skills, it rreally shows how much time is spent on getting the basic form right,

Bog that's the first thing I noticed too, especially on bars! Also, I love the attention to detail on beam with regard to dance and landings.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back