Tigar paws? HELPPP!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

can some one link me to a web site you can buy JUST ONE tigar paw?
i just got my cast off and need one tigar paw asap!
thanks chalkbucket!
you can messAGE ME OR JUST POST!

From what I can see, they are sold only in pairs. You could look on ebay for a single one or buy a different style of wrist support. other than that, i dont think you can get just one.

Would you consider buying the pair and then selling the other one if you dont need it? or you can keep the extra just in case.

i have never seen them sold singly.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a matter of fact, they DO sell just one tiger paw. I just bought mine yesterday. It's $30 for a single. You just go onto their website and click on Bowling wrist supports. It is the same tiger paw, just one rather than the pair.

Bowling Wrist Support

As a matter of fact, they DO sell just one tiger paw. I just bought mine yesterday. It's $30 for a single. You just go onto their website and click on Bowling wrist supports. It is the same tiger paw, just one rather than the pair.

Bowling Wrist Support

Oh My you might want to call them to make sure they really are the same. They may look the same but a gymnast tumbling is very different from someone bowling and wrist supports are usually designed for specific uses in mind. They may look the same but not really be the same. If they were the same I would think they wouldn't have a seperate page for them. I would definitly double check on that.

Oh My you might want to call them to make sure they really are the same. They may look the same but a gymnast tumbling is very different from someone bowling and wrist supports are usually designed for specific uses in mind. They may look the same but not really be the same. If they were the same I would think they wouldn't have a seperate page for them. I would definitly double check on that.

OK Well I just called and talked to Mike, the owner, and he assured me that yes, the bowling wrist support is the exact same product, it's just one instead of two. Obviously bowlers want wrist support but they only bowl with one hand so they don't need a second one. It is indeed the exact same thing and it also says that on the site, that it is the same Tiger Paw, just a single. I don't remember where I saw to look at the Bowling page, I think it was a sub-link when i googled, but anyways...like I said, the owner confirmed it is the same product.

He also said that there are knockoffs of tiger paws but I don't really care about who was there first you know? I just want my wrist not to hurt when I tumble! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back