WAG To call or not to call; that is the cgm's question.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I agree with you guys, and most likely will not call.

I'm just annoyed with the lack of communication. It's been two months and two weeks, ya know?

Her class meets twice a week. One session is with the main coach in charge of moves - this is the one who called. The other session is with another coach.

Aaahahahaha! Welcome to gymnastics, where they charge you a lot of money and don't tell you a darn thing!

Yep, some gyms just stink at communication. I would give them the two weeks plus maybe one more and if you haven't heard something, gently inquire again. CB is a safe place to come and let off some steam. :)

For some people...

Glad it worked out, hope she will enjoy her new class!!
When DD was asked to try for our pre-team group (we have two, one more serious than the other, this was the serious one) she had to do a 2-week trial, being evaluated the whole time, and after that we would find out if the girls made it or not. Well, when her trial period ended, the responsible coach went on vacation for a while! So DD (and the couple of other girls in the same boat) had to go back to their rec classes for a couple of weeks while we waited for the results. After I knew the coach had been back for a little while, I asked the office lady if she knew when we would hear back and LO and behold, she had a packet sitting there waiting for me! It was a loooong wait for an 8yo and her mom, lol!
Usually, the girls find out right away and now that I'm the coach in that position, I always make sure I update the parents right away! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back